Saturday, December 1, 2007

Why I like modified cars

Like all girls... I love all things pretty... Sugar and spice and everything nice.. Haha! But, my definition of pretty is somewhat different from my girl friends... Wells, i would say that i have an 'exotic' taste..



One of the things that I love - Modified cars (Zhng cars)


Pretty fierce huh?


They make heads turn and stop all beating hearts.. Hmm, maybe that applies to me only.. HAha!


My BFFs will know how much I love them coz i simply can't spend a day not talking about them.. and i will definitely need my daily dosage of listening to the song "Tokyo Drift" by Teriyaki boyz... Sounds like a typical ah lian? Wells, maybe i'm one... only at heart =)

I love..
  1. The sound the cars make (loud, but it's music to my ears
  2. The golden rims (ah beng, but i like...)
  3. The speed (Fast n furious)
  4. The adrenaline rush (Ecstatic..)
  5. Loud colours (something different from what we usually see on the roads)
  6. To see them do drifts (drift, drift, drift...)
  7. The modifications (totally wild..)

These are the few main reasons... and here's my personal favourite..


That's 'oh so sweet'...


And finally... This is me in my Lamborghini Gallardo...

Black lamborghini Gallardo, with me in it (Don't laugh!)

If u happen to see me on the roads, do say 'Hi' to me... I'll give you a ride in my lambo (Yes, I'm day-dreaming).. HAha! That's when i get my licence and car...

Enough of my craze.. I can go on and on, and before, i start again... Adios!

No comments: