Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh... How I Love Those Tear Jerkers...

HAha... It has been noted that I haven't been updating my blog recently.. Reason being I was feeling a lil under the weather these few days... HAha! This is not an excuse.. I have always been very Honest! HAha...

Recently Angie baby sent me a video link about this new Korean Drama, "Tree of Heaven" Hee... Wells, on first look, it seems to me that it's another "Winter Sonata" kinda drama... HAha..


Ok.. Secondly, the male lead looks pretty normal.. a tad too young for my liking tho.. HAha!
Thirdly, the female lead looks vv girl-next-door.. wells, vv typical.. HAha..
But since, Angie baby highly recommended this to me.. I will definitely make time for it.. =)
So, this brings me back to the first Korean Drama I've watched when i was in Seconday 3, "Autumn in my heart"... Does it ring a bell? HAha.. BAck then.. Song Hye Gyo looked pretty sweet.. a lil chubby, but still gorgeous.. HAha.. Song Seung Heon (the guy on the left of the pic) looked charming... not forgetting his trademark bushy eyebrow =) right, ah qi? HAha...
WeiShi's rating: 3.5/5 stars

This drama won the hearts of both the young and old.. This drama marked the start of my K-drama journey.. Lalala~~


The next Korean drama which made me fall head over heels, is none other than, "Full House"... Reason? Rain's small eYes (they are cute too!).. HAha... and also the pretty Song Hye Gyo... It's a pretty light hearted, funny, and touching drama... which made me cry buckets.. Man, these Korean dramas never fail to make me sob, weep and cry... =P
WeiShi's rating: 4/5 Stars

Ok, the most recent one that made me glued to the black box every saturday night is.. *Drumroll*

TADAH! Snow Queen
It's an adaptation from Andersen's fairy tale.. The Snow Queen... It's so addictive that after an episode.. I know I'm gonna follow it, right to the end.. This is highly recommended by WeiShi!! Coz...

1) Hyun Bin... charming, charming, very charming!

2) The setting is Autumy-Wintery Snowy.. makes it so extra romantic!
3) Yes, the female lead died in the end.. Like most K-dramas...
4) Their forbidden love.. their persistence, their love..
WeiShi's rating: 4.5/5 Stars! (Pls go watch it on Youtube if u've the time)
Why not full marks? coz I'm not the female lead.. HAha...

Here's the link OST of the drama.. Enjoy.. call me if you need tissue ya.. =)

No comments: