Thursday, December 27, 2007

I had a Happy Happy X'mas...

Tho X'mas is over, The warmth and joy still lingers ard me.. HAha... My days were packed with gatherings with dearest friends and family.. Let's take a look at what happened back at home on X'mas eve night.. By the way, i counted down at Home =)

There was gift exchange back at home =)

Our lil table of gifts and decorations..

Gifts waiting to be exchanged! There's even sparkling grape juice.. Bought from Sheng Siong.. Hee..

Wells, i got Ah Qi's gift.. It's a hello kitty x'mas for me.. HAha... Exquisite Hello kitty stuff imported straight from Japan.. Not China loh! HAha... There's a diff, only I can tell... or should I say, only i bothered to know.. =P

I love them.. Thankew Ah Qi... HAha!

There's a new bag, fragrance, keychains, sweets.... Sugar and spice and everything nice =P There's lil Suagu too! New addition to my family of Suagus.. HAha! I've had a vv happy x'mas! Not just becoz of the gifts received from friends and loved ones.. But most importantly, its the company and love they have showered upon me.. I love you all! *Hugz*

.


.


Met up with my JC friends yesterday... a mini x'mas gathering! HAha.. was at mindcafe... Yet again, but with a different group of friends =) After that night, I realized something about the guys... They are too serious when it comes to playing mindless games, that they've neglected the dog bones (inside joke!) hee.. Thumbs up for the girls! =)






*I love my babes*



Met felicia, shiyou and angie for a girls' nightout after mindcafe.. But most of the pics are with felicia.. So i shall talk more abt it during my next post.. HAha... Just a prelude..



*With angie baby*

No comments: