Saturday, December 22, 2007

My growing up years... (Part 2)

Hey hey... Welcome to WeiShi's growing up years.. Part 2!

Let me first introduce the ones WeiShi grew up with =) in chronological order.. HAha...

This boy beside me is my dearest brother... And yes, i was a fairfield methodist Ah lian... hee =)

Yes, we fight, we pinch and kick each other.. But i still love my gor gor =P

.
.
.
In 1991, WeiQi, who is also affectionately known as Ah Qi finally arrived...Gosh! She looked just like a sweet potato =P


Happy 1st Birthday Ah Qi~~~



Whey! mei li mao... Ah Qi is talking to the stars in heaven =P

Yes, I love my Ah Qi too =) Tho we bicker and fight.. snatch toys and made mum furious.. Rem how we hid/threw away the canes? HAha... She aspires to be a racer too.. but my car's nicer.. =P


This is one of my fav pic with the 3 of us inside.. So cute so sweet... If i rem correctly, it should be taken at some Mac Donald's branch.. BUT then again... Ah Qi looked away... Spoiler loh =P HAha...


Reminds me of the song.. The Young Ones~~ Darling we're the young ones.. =)


Aww... Time flies! now all 3 of us have grown up.. even Ah Qi is already 16... But thankfully, my dad managed to capture all the beautiful memories of us when we were young.. At least i'll have something to show my children & grandchildren next time... "Ah ma/mummy is young once loh!" HAha...I'll defintely do the same for my kids in future.. Click, click and click...

.

.

.

.

.


Next up... Hot pic not suitable for weak hearts.. HAha!
Woohoo~~ hot babe by the seaside... sipping (i don't know what) a drink... HAha.. Chey, no wonder i see so many lil boys loitering ard... HAha...

X'mas is coming in a few days time! Silver bells, silver bells... Soon it will be X'mas day =) Enjoy! dear all................................

No comments: