Monday, December 17, 2007

Sparkling sparkles...

Celebrated fanny's birthday just a while ago.. Wells, since it's her 21st birthday.. We decided to make things a lil more interesting this year.. HAha!
First stop!

Vivo Marche...
Wells, a tad disappointing due to the lack of variety.. But nevertheless, we had a good time there.. Good food, GREAT company with my dearies... This MANGO CREPE is fantastic.. Just look at the damage done to it.. We ate like pigs!! HAha.. Goodness... mango never tasted this good.. Wahaha..


Second Stop!!

Some ulu place outside vivo.. HAha... it's out of bounds by the way.. But who cares!! HAha.. we sneaked it.. =P



First we did this...




Then, we did that.. (How silly can we get!)



Sparkles time!



The birthday babe.. (Watch out.. for Aladdin! =P)


Still playing with sparkles..


Okays.. We had to stop cam-whoring.. HAha!


I had so much fun... I'm sure my babes did too... I love sparkles!! =)

Anyways... saw this poster on my way back to Harbourfront MRT station..




I seriously have no idea what this means, but anything to do with aeroplanes... I like! HAha... it looks abit funny.. But.. who cares? I like... heee..........

No comments: