Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My growing up years... (Part 1)

On the 15th October, 1986... The first cries of a lil girl, by the name of WeiShi, was heard by this beautiful world =) *Clap Clap Clap*


Lil WeiShi welcoming herself.. HAha!

Look at those arms and legs... Cute ba!!

See the resemblance?


A Big head, Scallop eyes, 'michelin tyre' legs.. HAha... Yes, trademark of lil WeiShi.. Hee..


I pity my parents.. my big head must have brought them alot of trouble.. i can imagine them holding on to my big head while carrying me.. fearing that they might drop me, due to my high centre of gravity... HAha........... =)


But big head=good fortune.. According to WeiShi's logic.. Wahaha! that's what i always tell (or shud i say console) myself =) Heehee..


I remembered myself as a very girlish girl when i was young.. wearing lil dresses all the time.. without fail.. you can count the number of pants in my lil wardrobe.. HAha!


How I miss those lil dresses..


Oh, did I mention that lil WeiShi aspires to be an F1 racer.. even before she learns how to walk properly? HAha...


On a smaller note, lil WeiShi loves to drive without the seat belt on.. HAha.. bad bad... =P Not too fast and furious ya.... hee......


How I miss those times! Lil WeiShi continued growing.. HAha... make sure u stay tuned for Part 2 of her growing up years..

1 comment:

Kai Kiang said...

EH! 大头!haha =p looking forward to part 2 ahh