Friday, January 4, 2008

Great Biscuits.. in a Great box

Finally opened the Hello Kitty Biscuits Ah Qi got for me during Christmas.. I couldn't resist the temptation.. Seeing how nicely the box sits on my table.. I knew I had to do something about it.. HAha! FAST...



Wah! I tell u loh... The biscuits are so good that you can fly up to the sky immediately after the first bite.. It smells heavenly.. I'm not kidding.. Not like any other biscuits you'll find in your friendly neighbourhood convenience stores.. It tastes like heaven.. With such a beautiful box.. the cute lil biscuits are beautifully embedded in it.. It feels like heaven.. HAha! enough of heavens... But seriously, the biscuits are good! Highly recommended by WeiShi =) The biscuits can be bought from Central, basement... From the Japanese supermarket which sells alots of candies and foodies (If there's such a word) which are imported directly from Japan =) you can be assured of the quality of the food sold there... OIISHI and KAWAII loh.... HAha! (I'm not being paid to advertise for them.. )

There are 3 diff flavours of biscuits.. Coffee, choc and custard.. I love the coffee One best! =) Hee... Just a random post.. Coz i had to share it with everyone.. Hello Kitty is just oh-so-cute... irresistably cute!! Please bear with me... HAha!

Let Hello Kitty brighten up your day.. hee...

No comments: