Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008 to one and all... =)

2008 is finally here! *Clap Clap Clap* The new year was ushered in with much anticipation.. accompanied by eager hearts which were filled with immense anticipation! It's amazing to see how the night sky lit up immediately with the beautiful effects made by fireworks.. Though their life span was played out in a matter of seconds, wells... the hope, energy, astonishment, joy and entertainment it brought made me feel like a lil girl once again =)

In short, I love fireworks... HAha! As always.............

HAPPY 2008 DEAR ALL

A few things happened immediately after 2008 arrived.. Firstly, i fell down (just a lil trip).. HAha! Wells, i would treat it as a good sign.. Meaning that 2008 will be full of "trips".. Vacations i mean... (Lame.. but who cares!) HAha..

On New Year's Day... I went over to feli's new house to attend her 'house-warning' (inside joke!) party.. Haha! I've never had a room all to myself before... I've never had a queen size bed all to myself before!! HAha.. Feli, next time stay Shiyou and I stay over.. Please free ur bed for us hor.. U sleep on the floor.. =P

Any Yes!! Something incredible, impossible, dangerous and totally out-of-this-world happened........ OMG! I've carried a dog on New Year's Day.. As silly as it sounds.. I seriously think it's a formidable feat for me... *Pat on the back* TADAH!

I always think that dogs hate me.. and will scratch/bite me at every opportunity that they can possibly find.. I'm petrified of their nails, their paws, their barks.. Their everything.. BUT! JoJo proved me wrong.. She's oh-so-sweet and demure (look at how i beautifully described her) HAha! What made me wanna carry her?
  1. After few hours of observation, I realized she doesn't bite

  2. Doesn't bark as much as Bobby (I still like Bobby, Feli babe..) HAha!

  3. She looks like a bear to me =P

  4. She looks pretty harmless

  5. She has beautiful fur ( There's brown base colour and grey highlights! =P)

  6. Ok la, She's cute...

With Can Cheng (Ong heng's lil Bro) and Jojo... Can Cheng sure looks like Ong heng.. HAha! He's a bundle of joy.. Poor Jojo, I can see that she's not vv comfortable.. Haha... I shall go learn and practice how to carry dogs in a proper way next time =)

Alritey, that's all for New Year's Day.. =) My New Year resolutions?

Only 1: May all my dreams and wishes come true!

Have a happy 2008 everyone... *Cheers*

No comments: