Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome to Terminal 3

First and foremost! Let me wish Shiling a "Happy 22nd Birthday" =D Shiyou suggested going over to Changi Airport to celebrate our dear girl's birthday! Wells, please teach me how to say NO to such a brilliant idea? HAha... *Woots*


I was there early.. ard 30 mins earlier! So naturally, I welcomed the thought of walking around, though alone.. JUST ME AND T3! HAha... But i didnt mind it at all... In fact I was missing/uncontactable during the 30 mins.. Reason being, I was actually enjoying my late night rendevous with my darling airport! =P Romantic yea... HAha! Walking around the super cold airport, when I'm not wearing much (a sleeveless top! What were you thinking? =P) had never been so "warm".. HAha! T3 just can't stop serenading me... =) I was practically skipping around T3.. I see families, groups of friends and couples coming in from all walks of life, I feel happy so naturally... So easily! CAAS must have fed me with their most lethal poison.. Which fortunately, resulted me in being so in love with Changi Airport =)

I'd wanted to prolong the date.. But it's dearest Shiling's birthday celebration.. I had to run!!... Haha............
We ate at popeye's... High class KFC! HAha... Look at the packets of sauces in my hand =P
Our group picture.. =)


Come girls and guy! HAha.. Let me show you the way to magical land =) Follow me!!

A series of events that took place.. HAha! We were able to do all these coz the area was pretty deserted!! Not much passer-bys.. Only the cleaner and security =P
Here we are standing above the transit area.. Of coz we were posing at the public area! HAha... But the point here is.. The view's great =)

Happy birthday girl!! =) *3 cheers*

No comments: