Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jay's coming to town..

Once again.. Mr Jay Chou is coming to town for his concert - World Tour 2008 =) on 18 & 19 JAN... His charming stage presence never fails to take my breath away, time and time again... let alone making my heart skip a few beats!!
What's amazing is that, before I could even consider about whether I should attend his concert, the tickets were all snapped up!... in a matter of hours? HOW CAN?? *He promised to give me a VIP ticket leh* HAha... =P

And Yes.. I'm so gonna miss yet another night of world-class performance.. I wouldn't be able to traverse this extraordinary journey of music with my Mandopop Prince.. Deepest regret!

He was here back in 2003 for his "THE ONE" concert.. And being relatively poor then, going for concerts, was such a luxury... for me! So, I ended up buying his concert dvd.. Hee... still as good!

So after 5 years of waiting.. He's finally back here again.. BUT WHERE'S MY TICKET? *boo hoo* HAha... but seriously, I've never been to a concert.. Even my dearest late grandma attended her idol's (周华健) concert loh! HAha... I'm terribly suagu! But I only wanna attend Jay's concert.. Coz I think this is the only concert worth going... WAHAHA!

Anyways.... Let you in a lil secret of mine! *Shhhh* Wells, after this post.. It will be a well known fact =P I've taken part in a contest hosted by i-weekly, which entitles readers to win tickets to his concert!! Woohoo.... 15 pairs in all... *keeping my fingers crossed* I hope I'll get a call/email from them soon.. Lalala (I'm being very hopeful & optimistic here!)

Congratulations dear reader! We're pleased to inform you that you are one of our lucky winners and you have just won for yourself a pair of tickets to Jay Chou's concert - World Tour 2008..
Please collect your winning tickets at......... (I wish =P)
Alritey... If you are not able to contact me on the 18th and 19th Jan.. It could only mean 1 thing.. I should be at his concert.. HAha...

No comments: