Thursday, January 10, 2008

Touch down in Paradise...

The long awaited official opening of Changi Airport's Terminal 3 has finally arrived =) The day.. 9th Jan 2008.. Woohoo~


Tho It's been a long time since I last roamed Changi Airport, I'll definitely remember the fantastic time I had, during my Professional Attachment over at CAAS.. I'll always treasure the beautiful memories I had while working at the Airport =) The departure and arrival halls.. The T1 and T2 transit, skytrains, canteens, storerooms.. Most importantly, the friends and colleagues I've made over there.. Too much too much! HAha.. How I hope my Professional Attachment can last forever.. =P

Yes, we accidentally stole Breek's menu that day.. HAha! I think it's with alex now.. =P

We ate at Crystal Jade too... =) *woots* ATAS interns.. HAHa...

We went to Swensens too... See, we're rich loh! =) i'm kidding.. we're poor interns whom were only given a mere $600 allowance every month.. I repeat, allowance... not salary! HAha... But still, we splurged once in a while =)

We went over to IKEA Tampines too... After work One day... ATAS interns have to use ATAS cups when drinking pepsi.. HAha!


Haha! Same venue (Breeks), but a with different group of interns.. They are interns from my dept.. Missed them! We get the same ~!@#$ , i mean tasks/work.. HAha! through thick and thin..

What do I mean by thick? By that I mean we slack together, shop around transit during working hours, super long lunches sometimes, we game at work, watch southpark, go Cold Storage, act busy... List goes on actually.. HAha!

What do I mean by thin? Meaning we really do work, serious work.. Gosh! out of the 10 weeks there, I did real work for 5 solid weeks.. Mainly due to an event.. To the extent of doing OT until 10 plus at night.. But i enjoyed it.. Willingly.. =)

.
.

Wanted to talk about Terminal 3, but instead, i can see myself rattling non-stop about my PA days.. HAha! I went for a tour inside T3 with One of the managers I got to know from an event.. I was one of the pioneer visitors wor.. *beaming* HAha! I was awed.. Yes, definitely, no qualms about that! Being so used to the designs of T1 and T2, T3 really took me by surprise.. One word - Futuristic! I was lucky enough to visit T3 when it's empty, and not fully completed.. I was given a thorough tour, and of course I totally enjoyed it coz it was during office hours.. I sneaked out! Yes, my bad =P
See the victory *Twist*? HAha.. I brought the 'twist' to CAAS too.. hee..

Seriously, T3 is very nice.. I can go on talking about it forever.. You should go take a look at it.. HAha.. T3 has a butterfly garden.. Something special! Tho i dun really like butterflies (I refer to those alive and kicking ones).. They freak me out! HAha! But its nice to see something different.. Their transit area looks like VivoCity to me.. It's huge! Architectually astounding, Futuristically designed.. WeiShi gives it 4.5/5! HAha.. 0.5 is for further improvement, tho it's already well done! HAha.. It will get a 5/5 from me, if I get to work there =) Come Come!! Employ me....................


This is T2.. The terminal which I'm oh-so-familiar with.. HAha!

I love the airport coz it's the place where people reunite and part.. The surge and display of the different facets of human emotions.. all happening in one place - airport!

There are so many reasons why I love the Airport.. I can't pen all down in my blog.. HAha! Ask me when u see me.. I'll gladly feed you with endless stories and reasons =)

To end this post, I'll let Singapore's Biggest Ice cream entertain you while i go reminisce about my PA days, and dream about my future! HAha..


TADAH!


No comments: