Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Enjoyable BM324...

BM324 has alwiz been vv enjoyable.. HAha! the last row of the seminar room has alwiz been reserved for me =) hee! The course is about comtemporary marketing issues.. and seriously, I think I enjoyed lazing ard, toking to friends and lazing most.. Not that Prof Gerard is boring, but the room is just too conducive for me to slack.. HAha!

So as usual, I had 324 lesson today.. It was pretty enjoyable today coz basically we brought our laptops to class, so I could surf all I can while acting busy and diligent =P
I took part in Alex's group's blog slogan competition.. And won for myself 3 donuts! Hee.. Happy loh! Imagine sipping tea, while munching on donuts from donut factory.. In the comfort of the comfy seat + aircon + lappy = happy! =)
Not only did I win for myself 3 delicious donuts, I was presented with a medal too.. All because I took part in their slogan competiton.. (Only I bothered to take part, that's why I won.. HAha!) How funny.......... HAHA!

Here's the medal.. Apparently, Mr Koh said it's some leftover medals from some Hall sports competitions.. So budget.. Must be from Alex's Hall loh.. Hall 4 =P But still, Haha! it's still funny..

324 is so enjoyable and stressless.. What a way to end my final sem =) I'll miss BM324.. Next week's my last 324 lesson.. I can almost sense graduation.. So near, so near.. I look forward to my graduation, but I know I'll miss school somehow... Awww!

No comments: