Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday PaPa!

Weather in Singapore these few days had been crazy.. HAha! Heavens must be having a foam party or something.. Went over to Toa Payoh Crystal Jade on Monday to celebrate PaPa's bdae =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA! I've always loved such gatherings.. Nothing beats feasting on a cold and chilly weather.. HAha!!
While waiting for the food to arrive.. We (or should I say, "I") camwhored =)

Yes! the most handsome and charismatic gentleman in the pic is my Dad! I think he looks likes Japan's ex-PM, Junichiro Koizumi, 小泉 純一郎.. Maybe it's just the hair.. They must have visited the same salon! =P

With Papa and Mummy.. dear Papa had this vv sian look on his face (might be due to the fact that he felt tired taking pictures liao).. Nvm.. He's the king that day.. I spared him from my punches and kicks..

And there we have.. the birthday boy, the most handsome at the table! The one in army uniform is my brother.. Not a recruit, NS man or regular.. Just reservist.. HAha! Mummy's in the picture too.. Not forgetting Ah Qi! HAha.. WHERE AM I? (Hmph! hands not long enough to capture my face in it)
TADAH! Glorious food... I had to start! So basically we started gobbling down the food as soon as they arrive..
I had my all-time favourite.. Shrimp dumpling noodles.. HEAVENLY!! HAha.. =)
The aftermath... *ting ting ting*... KO!

Akan Datang ~ Ah Qi's birthday.... HAha! =)

No comments: