Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally.. I'm almost there...

Finally, my scary Monday is over.. What an eventful Monday! Waking up at 5.15am in the morning (is no mean feat), just to reach school at 8am.. Ian (Prof) definitely inflicted so much fear and paranoia into me.. I must never be late.. =P I wanted to sleep so much, so much.. But mind just couldnt rest... HAha!

After so much hours of discussion, brainstorming, mr beaning at SMU (hard to forget aft i graduate), laughing, gossiping and hair-pulling sessions.. We're finally done.. =) I feel so much lighter (not literally =P) now.. HAha! I will miss meeting with my 315 girls.. Seriously, I never enjoyed pjt work this much, with my Team Drift.. Love ya babes..

Hard at work.. With Shiyou hiding behind MM.. Dearest Angie (NTU) took the pic for us.. With her super pro NIKON camera.. HAha! Will upload a pic with her in it when i get our group pic from her..
Having fun at the same time =)

Back to Monday.. After the 315 presentation, PPG went over to Canteen 1 for a quick lunch =) then off we go! to ADM for our next presentation.. Another job well done! Peggy (course instructor) seemed pretty impressed.. HAha! *claps*

To end the eventful day.. Went to catch Rule #1, at AMK hub with Mr Koh after all the presentations.. He's done with his fyp too.. *pat on our backs* HAha! So we *put put put* there... brisk walked over coz we're almost late for the 330pm show..
WeiShi's rating: 4/5 stars!

I'm a huge fan of horror flicks.. And i love movies that will make me scream and jump out of my seat.. But seriously, this movie has so much twists and turns, that you need a high level of intelligence/full concentration, to understand what's going on.. My goodness! HAha... go watch go watch please.. =) Mr Koh had to explain some parts of the movie to me coz i dun reali understand.. Wells, I would say this is definitely due to my lack of concentration ONLY.. HAha!

I zonked out at night.. Sleep and sleep and sleep... ZzzZzz..

Happy Monday wor~

No comments: