Sunday, March 9, 2008

Noisy Saturday

It was a bright and sunny Saturday.. Havent seen the kids for quite some time, so I went over to my aunt's place.. On my way there with ah qi, she started blabbering.. I think due to sheer boredom.. She started a vv bimbotic conversation with me
Ah Qi: Zeh, If you were given 2 choices - Justin Timberlake and Edison Chen, who would you choose to take 淫荡照片 with..

OMG! these words.. coming from my sis's mouth.. Tsk tsk!

Me: Huh? these 2 arh.. can I don't answer you.. I don't like anyone of them leh.. (silly girl! Give me such lousy choices =P)
See, my lil ah qi has grown up.. Now JC le, skirt has become shorter, conversations are getting shallower and bimbotic-er.. HAha!Presenting to you.. My dearest Ah qi.. HAha!! (We share the same kinda nose =P)
Since it was the kids' day.. I followed them to Toys'r'us at Vivo.. HAha! they can spend few hours in there.. I wonder why! =P That's my cutsey Jia Xin in the pic.. Such a cutey! You can see Jonas's (My cousin with an atas name) hand, and part of his head in the picture.. HAha!

See! My lil Jia Xin just can't pose properly.. This was done on purpose.. HMPH!

The kids enjoy hiding and posing in lil trains such as this.. Jonas is vv notty.. Trying to hide right? I still got him inside the pic =)
Such a babe! *pinches cheeks*
Jonas.. Such an ah pek! He has this 忠厚老实 look.. HAha! Good husband material.. Any reservations? Do book early k =P

My aunt got each of them a digital watch.. Jiaxin got a hello kitty one, while Jonas got a Mickey watch.. Kids these days are so pampered and fortunate! When I was their age, I had to tengh and cry, sometimes pretend to look vv sad to get what I want.. HAha! Now, all they have to say is "I want this"... TADAH! Next you'll see parents queueing at the cashier..


I like the hello kitty watch better.. Hee!
Look at them! Exploring and playing with their newest gadget... HAha.. Oblivious to the world ard them..

Went supper-ing with Mr Koh late at night.. We went to the oh-so-familiar Jalan Kayu =P HAha! We had Chicken Murtubak.. Niiccee.. Nv tried this before.. coz I'm too used to the normal roti prata.. 3.5/5 stars wor! hee... Go try it..

No comments: