Saturday, March 8, 2008

I hate insects that fly..

Was over at the vv nice Mc Donald's at AMK.. not the one opp AMK hub, but the one that's opp KFC =) Woo~ Beautiful and spacious! Something different from the normal Mc Donald's you'll find at shopping malls..

I was overwhelmed by the lush greeneries, pond (with real fishes k), wooden huts/pavilions (I duno what they are called, but I hope you know what I mean).. HAha! Go check it out if you have the time =) Vv al fresco indeed!

For that matter, I was there with Mr Koh, not to eat, but to study and make use of the wireless internet and power point =) HAha! How clever..... =P It was not easy to find the perfect spot coz everyone seems to be vying for tables with the power point.. This is where I was seated throughout the night =)

To Mr Koh: I didn't take this picture leh.. It was obtained from the internet! Amazing hor.. Right where we were seated! HAHA...

I was greeted by this irritating beetle which scared the hell out of me.. HAha! It visited me twice.. Once on my chair (It was THAT close to me!) My goodness.. The other time, Hmm! I think it just flew past me..


How I hate these flying creatures.. I can't live in harmony with them.. I've tried =P Do enlighten me.. Why do they fly and make so much noise at the same time? Can't they just stay away from me?


I firmly believe that I was badly bitten by one (maybe thousands) of them in my past life.. So fatal was the bite that the fear of insects was passed down to my present life.. Explaining my phobia of them.. (INCREDIBLE IMAGINATION) HAHa!


Few moments later, another Fei Fei appeared... Do I look like their Insect Queen or what? Always reporting to me when I'm seriously at work =P HAha.. A 'Babe' came to me all of a sudden.. A green one wor~


Pretty hor? It retreated to the empty paper cup beside me.. HAha! Green Beauty =)

But still.. I hate insects! *boo, piak!*

No comments: