Thursday, March 20, 2008

Impending battle

Wells! The coming week is gonna be a tough one for me =P There are 2 big presentations lined up on Monday! My goodness.. I could almost hear the loud thumping of my heart.. *Save me!!* Never felt so excited and scared before..

Actually I'm experiencing mixed emotions now.. I'm quite happy with the way 315 final pjt is progressing =) Seriously, I'm pretty satisfied with what we have done so far... Hopefully it'll be a smooth and relaxed 830-1030 Monday morning for me.. BUT, I still don't know how we will be able to handle the 1 hr Question and Answer session after the presentation =P Ok.. I'm rambling.... HAha!

Then, straight after my 315 class... I will most probably be rushing off for lunch, followed by my GV11 presentation at ADM.. Gosh! Another presentation.. *shivers* But this will be a short one tho.. Simple.. But still, it's a presentation!! =P

救命啊! I hope that Monday can just disappear from the calender.. *ting* HAha! The day after Sunday is Tuesday.. Monday never existed =)

Alritey.. that's all for my random ramblings... Gotta be back with my 315 and GV11 reports now.. Haha!

No comments: