Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yum Yum!

Went over to Manhattan Fish Market with Mr Koh on Friday =) It took us quite some time to get into the restaurant coz it was simply too crowded and we had to queue.. =P Thankfully, it wasnt a vv long wait.. HAha!

We ordered the seafood platter for 2.. Woots! with flaming prawns.. HAha! The smell from the "mini bunsen burner" (I duno what you call that) reminded me of secondary school lab days.. Hee!

Eat and eat and eat.. Even though I know I should abstain from fried food when I'm sick.. HAha! Worrying comes later.. Food comes first! =) Yum Yum! Where did my eyes go? He likes to stare into the camera.. HAha! =P

So after a few moments.. The remains.. HAha!

Kong Kong loh! Totally satisfied~

Went to find JiaXin on Saturday.. Poor girl! She fell sick again =(

She went to her favourite atas playground at Vivo.. HAha! Gone were the days when playgrounds used to be just around the neighbourhood.. Kids now travel all the way to Vivo wor.. HAha! =P
That's my lil JiaXin! She cut her fringe.. Looks so much cuter.. Gong gong de!! =PTrying very hard to balance herself on the plank.. She calls this the "balancing thing".. HAha!

I need to get this off my chest! HAha.. Don't you think she looks like Jay Chou in Kungfu Dunk? CUTE!! HAha.. she's the cutest.. though not the prettiest lil girl around.. She's definitely my cutest!! =) Love her loads... *muackz*

No comments: