Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Labour Day everyone!

Went to play pool with Mr Koh and Songqin in town.. HAha... Bunch of over-aged punks playing pool.. hee! Tho lousy in it, I still enjoyed it.. I have to live up to my name leh.. Ah lian Lim =P

Met Songqin in town coz he wanted to get a big back pack for his upcoming Australia Trip.. Lucky chap! Will be away for 12 days.. Woohoo... Long vacation I would say..

Then we pooled for 2 hrs.. I was the worst among the 3 of us.. Lousy Lian loh.. HAha.. But it's ok, I will improve.. one day.. HAha!

The pool king who totally amazed me.. Big beng loh *tsk tsk*...


Songqin.. just as professional.. HAha!

HAha! enjoyed bumming so far.. Constant reminders around me, urging me to get a job soon.. I will.... I will.. after my BKK trip... HAha! =P

Activities for Labour Day: ECP cycling with my gawa mates... Aww! I havent seen them in ages leh... Missed them! =) + Dinner at fish and co. with auntie and Ah Qi!

Stay tuned!!....

No comments: