Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy 牛 Year!

This was how I welcomed the Year of the Ox~ Dated a week ago.. all the way to the last day of the lunar year... haha~

A Week ago.................
Went for delicious and cheap Dim Sum at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant.. Ordered alot of food... eat and eat non stop...
How can I not mention Chinatown!! haha....... the lil 'town' that lights up during the cny season........

Mr Koh trying to steal Fortune God's fallen ingot... haha!

Went back to Chinatown again the next day~
Handsome daddy standing by the railings... haha...
Ah Qi and Daddy............ It was quite crowded leh~ Scorchingly hot as well! *pants*Ah Qi was trying to take a shot with her newly bought 3 lens camera.. HAHA! It's looks like a toy to me... =P Ah qi will do a camera review abt it soon... hor ah qi? haha...

Back in office..................

Blogged abt this pair of niu niu deco a few weeks ago.. haha! I left a pair at home.. and brought the other pair to office... haha~ My table looks colourful!

Went out for lunch (it's big thing.. coz we don't always lunch out... =P) Had a 'reunion' lunch at Raffles City.. Teahouse.. famous for their duck.. haha!

Sunny and Peronel with the famous duck with sour-plum sauce..

Wilson and Me.. with the duck and some egg plant dish.. (my first time trying eggplant, I'm still not used to the taste) Tastes vv funny leh~

Met up with Mr. Koh and friends for a reunion dinner over at Vivo Marche......
What a feast!
I only take pictures of the food... haha! It was followed by 4 hrs of KTV at the sleazy dynasty again.. haha! But it was super fun.. haha! Sing and sing and sing............. Even when they stopped playing the songs when time was up, we continued crooning.. haha! with 2 mics and songs from our HPs................. hahaa~ I've nv felt so budget... cheap fun~

and then it was tou hua until 3 plus am... everyone was soooo tired!! And I KO-ed imm i reached home........
Back at Home................... A day before CNY....
As i was craving for chocs, I opened the pack of chocs my parents gave me for xmas! Yummy~

The simple reunion lunch at home~ =)
Everyone busy preparing and daddy started eating liao... haha! =P Looks good doesnt it?
My lovely scallops! Woots.......................
I changed my bedsheets too! I'm all ready for the new year~ HAHA!
As I'm writing this post, I'm gg for another reunion dinner at my aunt's place in a few hrs time... =)
Before I go, here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year~ The Year of the Ox will be a prosperous one ahead!
Amidst the financial gloom, let's just be happy and enjoy this CNY.......... Come what may~
More hongbaos please.................. HAHA!

No comments: