Monday, January 12, 2009

I smell CNY! =)

Yes, it's TGIF again last week................. =)
And it's the intern's last day... I envy her~ She's heading back to school.......... *sighs*
Went off to town after work to watch red cliff part 2! =) It was pretty hot stuff coz it was the first day of release... haha.. Cathay had its tickets all sold out before I knock off... HAHA! Nvm... So we tried lido... After such a long time watching cathay movies coz of UOB discount... =P
dinner at NYDC... Not really nice though.. *bleah*
He is distracted... Thinking about his Chi Ling Jie Jie............

"Lai lim teh.... Sio arh... man man lim hor"........
This is the poster of the movie we watched...
Funny! Tony leung looks photoshopped... =P
I went watching this show without watching part 1... haha! I did some homework before hand... Studied like how all history students would.. Read and read and read... haha............ I managed to understand a lil more about the romance of 3 kingdoms before going inside the cinema.. =P
I'm quite impressed by how clever ancient military strategists were... Duno if the stories are real, but they seem to be.. haha! Courageous, witty, calm, confident... Woo~ Very charming.. I'm totally mesmerised..... by the story, the plot, the filming, last but not least.... The ACTOR~
Particularly him~ *drools* haha........................
Zhu Ge Liang is vvvv clever, vvvvv calm, vvvvv handsome, vvvvv charming....., vvvv humourous, and lives in his own world.. haha!
Enough of him... Jay Chou still tops my chart... hee!
__________________________

Went kboxing with PPG on Saturday... 5 solid hours of singing.. plus screaming... haha! I like to choose songs which are impossible to sing... I like to sing horribly... =P Nice meet up with my PPG =)
Bought this cute pair of moo moo at AMK............... 80 cents only................ haha! cheap cheap~
They are doing my trademark twist! *twist*

Went CNY grocery shopping with mummy and daddy on Monday night............... HAha! Where else but my dearest Sheng Siong.. hahaha~
I think everyone at SS knows me... They will smile at me when they see me... The dessert stall will know my orders straight away without asking (coz I order the same thing every week)... haha! Ask me where my mum is... the same qn everytime.. haha.. They will ask my mum where I am if they see her alone.. haha! My mum and I are equally famous in Srgn North SS de k................. =P
This is what we bought.............. This is only Part 1................. We still needa buy drinks and perishables... at a later date though... haha! I'm sooo happy.............. CNY is coming... abalone, fa cai, scallops, crabs, chicken wings, steamboat............... here I come! I so need to jog more....
Forecasted: Weight gain > Weight loss.......... This means positive NET GAIN... cham cham........
Diet can come later... I wanna go Chinatown this weekend!! =) *dong dong dong qiang*

No comments: