Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Toyota Camry Vertical Doors???

Happen to see this car on an advert.......... This is, in my opinion, positioning gone wrong... VV WRONG! Camry to me is a family car, driven by the rich and mature (usually above 50?)... Vertical doors for a camry? Oh boy~ I can't imagine uncles/ah peks driving such a car, let alone stepping out of this car =P

Vertical doors to me, are more suitable for Lamborghinis... (rightfully their's!...) =)
As for these...............



Wannabes? Please lock your cars in the garage... HAHA!

Say hello to the grandfather of Vertical Doors~ *waves*
Mr. Charming~ *drools*

I'm so mean here.......... haha! No offence to camry though.. Nice try! I do hope that your sales will soar.. I'm still a big fan of Japanese cars leh.... hee!
*Above mentioned are all 2 cents worth of opinions*

No comments: