Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stepping into 2009............

New Year's Eve~ 31 December 2008

Had a mini party in office at ard 535pm.. haha... Just BD and 2 colleagues from marcom =)

Finally, I tried ostrich meat............. It's so awful I tell ya, I spit it out immediately after it entered my mouth... haha! Maybe coz I was picturing the poor ostrich being killed.. and that I'm eating something out of this world.. hee! Nauseous thoughts just crept in... It was psychological! =P

We bought beer! HAha.. fruit beer~ Yum Seng..................................

All in~

*Cheers* A toast for a great 2009 =)
Part 2... After work...
*put put* down to marina area with Mr. Koh......
Had dinner at Thai Express and then shopped ard at Marina square...
Made our way down to our favourite venue for viewing fireworks... Waited 2+ hrs for the 7mins fireworks display.... =P
Haha! They were the last few people i saw in 2008.... First few ppl I see in 2009! Happy new year hei hei shu shus.................... HAHA~ I must say they were realli excited and enthusiastic.. =P VV noisy oso............ haha..

HAPPY NEW YEAR.... *beams*

The weekend that followed was full of shopping~ =)

On Friday night, I went out shopping with Aijia and Angie after work... Lucky girls.. They either came from home/shopping... I had work.......... =P

Anyway.......... we shopped and shopped... ard bugis village.. We bought shoes! And guess what?? I bought a pair of ferragamo-lookalike flats! sweetness......... haha... 15 bucks nia! *drools* It's vv comfy too...........

I love it~

*saw shiyou at bugis junction too.... haha! such a coincidence... PPG, let's meet up soon ya.......... Miss you babes!*

Had work on Saturday *double sian*

Went for a hair cut after work, at my aunt's place... goodness! Now i look like a fishball~ *sobz*

That aside, Chinatown is now fully decorated with CNY decorations... CNY is coming~ woohoo!

Went shopping with Beh Beh yi and Ah Qi... at bugis area again... HAHA! Ah Qi wants to buy CNY clothes

Dinner at HANS.......... =)
A shot with Ah Qi............ Nice backdrop! =)
This is lil Jia Xin........ Getting heavier wor~ =P Heng I got muscles.. haha.. strong enough to carry her...

My dinner on Sunday............. =) I made it.. Looks awful... But not bad de k......... hee! carbonara sauce.. with lots of mushroom, hotdog and ham..............

It's Monday again..... *bored*

Off to sleep now... Beauty sleep! Have a great week everyone~ =)

No comments: