Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Resolutions for the New Year!

Well well… The New Year has arrived… so quickly! Can’t really believe that I’m turning 23 this year…It’s amazing how things change and I totally agree that time and tide waits for no man…

It seems like yesterday that I was still a little girl chasing/scaring birds on the field… I still remember how mummy used to bring me to the grass patch outside raffles place MRT every weekend... It used to be my playground (I’m such a high class girl, other kids will go to neighbourhood playgrounds, but I go to the CBD playground =P)… I would run around the perimeter and the grass is ever so sooo soft and green... I will make myself fall down on purpose just to sit on the grass… hee! Mummy must be feeling paiseh that she had such a daughter…. The grass is still soft and green now though.. We would then buy peach tarts from HAN’S before heading to grandma’s place (Which is my aunt’s place, at Chinatown)…

(Reminisce~)

That aside…. It’s time for New Year Resolutions! =)

1) Be a good/nicer daughter, sister, niece, cousin, friend, girlfriend (In short, a good girl…)

2) Stay Healthy (meaning more exercising and eat well)

3) Target weight is 50kg (HAHA! This is quite impossible)

4) Learn Spanish and Malay (Since I’ve studied Level 1 in my Uni days, I should continue to learn these languages… DIY)

5) Land myself a good job, at least decent… =P

6) Read more (It’s important to keep updated with the current affairs and also self-improvement books)

7) Whip up some nice dishes for loved ones

8) I want to travel (to somewhere…)

9) I want to buy a good 8MP camera phone

10) Be a better/skillful driver? Haha….. if better, master the drift… =P (I’m seriously kidding…)

I’ve written down my New Year Resolutions… How about you? =)

No comments: