Saturday, May 31, 2008

Animals spotted in heartlands!!

The weather today was wet and damp... HAha.. But that didnt dampen the moods of some animals.. Today, heartlanders of the 'happening' Ang Mo Kio were greeted by some tall animals.. HAha... Giraffes were spotted loitering around Ang Mo Kio MRT station! Don't believe me... Look below! These tall giraffes caught my eye as I was walking towards the 'tapping card machine'.. hee! My goodness.. Hordes of people gathered around 'them' immediately, as though they were some superstars.. Some people (including me) took out their cameras and started clicking! How often do you see giraffes loitering around MRT stations? HAha..

I was pleasantly amused.. Everyone was! HAha! Lil Jiaxin was so happy, she started jumping..

While enjoying the sight, a random thought came into mind: Poor 'giraffes'.. It's not easy walking on stilts, using both ur hands and legs wor.. What if they fall? How to get up? HAha... *applause* Then I realized the giraffes were here to promote the 'Singapore Arts Festival'.. How cute!

Then after bidding the giraffes goodbye, we went to Junction 8 for some shopping.. =) CROWDED! super uber crowded... must be coz of GSS!

Another 2 animals were spotted once again.. not the giraffes, but Tarantula and the Praying Mantis.. See, I told you animals have invaded the heartlands... =P


This is lil Jiaxin luffing her hearts out.. I duno why.. KIDS! =P HAha...

This is Aunt Beh and Lil Jiaxin.. on the racing machine.. hee... I remembered 18 years ago.. I was the one on her lap.. =) On the once so popular: Daytona... Time sure flies...


Side track abit: I bought white pants from M)phosis ! Woo~
Happy................... 70% off! Usual price: 51.. after discount: 15! Very happy................. =)
It looks something similar like this, but it's not the one i bought, coz I've just washed it.. =P
This is for work.. Will not spend anymore, until I get my first pay.. HAha!

No comments: