Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Magic Grow!

Thank you dear all =) For showing concern.. Ah Fu is now nicely buried.. A few blocks away from where I stay... At least it's near me.. not some place far far away.. *Rest in peace Ah Fu*

Aniwae, I have just bought this very childish 'toy'.. HAha.. Apparently, u just need to add water, and the 'fishes' inside will grow (expand) to 400% of its original size.. Cool right? I noe it's childish and silly.. HAha... But still, it should be fun watching it grow bigger, in their lil aquarium... And when u are sick or the fishes, and you wanna starve them/undergo some slimming.. Just pour the water away.. Leave them to dry.. And tadah! slim and petite fishes.. Haha.. how lame =P

I guess, it's just some expandable rubber or some special material that expands upon contact with water..

They grow-grow-grow.. Hee!! I have yet open the packaging.. But im gonna do that soon....

Hi pa-jiao Nemo, Hi slanted Dory! *waves* =P
Im still a kid.. I noe =) I hear some shouting "childish!" now.. hee..

No comments: