Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bye bye Ah Fu...

This post is specially dedicated to Ah Fu.. My Suagu who had passed away.. It was just like my friend... It passed away before I could even say bye bye.. I hope u left without much pain, bringing away only beautiful memories..

Laying motionless in the tank, I thought it was having an afternoon nap (which was very unusual coz Ah Fu doesnt take naps in the afternoon). Ah Fu and Ah Lu (They share a tank) will always be very happy when I take them for a quick and refreshing shower.. But today, Ah Fu didnt move at all.. With its eyes closed, it remained stationary, with Ah Lu being a lil quieter than usual too.. I panicked.. Tried waking Ah Fu, but to no avail.. It got me worried coz Ah Fu is the most energetic among my 3 terrapins.. Ah Fu had moved on.. To heaven.. I couldnt hold back my tears any longer, I cried...

Ah Lu was in shock too.. When I tried to take Ah Lu out of the tank, it struggled.. I guess it wants to keep Ah Fu company.. But I had to separate them.. coz Ah Fu is gone..

I hope u're happily swimming in the heavenly ponds.. Do miss me, coz I miss u very very much.....

Things about Ah Fu which I will miss dearly...
  • Ah Fu is the biggest and most energetic out of the
  • Ah Fu is the blurrest coz everytime i feed Ah Fu and Ah Lu, Ah Lu will be the first to reach the feed.. Ah Fu will be frantically looking around for them even tho ive placed it in front of it.
  • Ah Fu is very clumsy.. Likes to do somersaults in the tank.. Due to its big size, it always struggles to turn back when it is upside down.. Hilarious sight, and I will refuse to help it.. But I guess there's no chance for me to help it anymore..
  • Ah Fu likes to knock the tank with its head, reminding me it's feeding time..
  • Ah Fu has the nicest shell.. Hard and sturdy.. Clean and shiny.. Ah Fu is a model terrapin.. I don't have to scrub his shell coz its alwiz very clean..
  • Ah Fu likes to stare at me with its bright and soulful eyes.. Asking me to give it more food..
  • Ah Fu enjoys listening to me utter rubbish when I'm bored/alone at home
  • Ah Fu enjoys looking at me hang my washed clothes.. Keeping me company when I'm doing my chores..
  • Ah Fu never scratches me when I shower it.. It's a very obedient terrapin..
  • Ah Fu never tries to run away or escape out of its tank.. unlike Ah Shou.. It is alwiz contented staying in its tank
Ah Fu will always be fondly remembered.. Thank you for keeping me company throughout these past 10 years.. U've been with me long enough.. U'll always be the loveliest terrapin I've ever come across.. You're just like my friend.. A friend who never spoke but always listened to me.. I WILL MISS YOU!



I shall post a happy picture of Ah Fu and Ah Lu playing, when it was alive =)

Ah Fu is the one below Ah Lu... =)

Take good care Ah Fu.. Ah Lu and I will always remember you..

No comments: