Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Driving drives me nuts!

First and foremost... I wanna congratulate Angie baby!! HAha.. She passed her driving test =) so happy for her.. I can almost imagine wat's gonna happen to me next tuesday.. Sweaty palms, trembling left leg (due to clutch), gasping for air, messy hair, shivering.. Goodness! Just hand me my licence and I'll reward you handsomely.. HAha! I don't want to take my TP test.............................

I went to give Angie my support earlier this morning.. HAha! Waited for her to finish her test..

There, I saw Angie and her super fierce-looking tester walking back to the centre.. GOSH! I felt so excited for her... I signalled to her asking how the test went, she gave me a faint smile, I could feel her anxiousness too... The fierce-looking tester looked at me, revealing a wry smile on his face, while still maintaining a serious and formal demeanour.. Argh! How I hate that kind of look...

She gave me a call few moments later... HAha! Good News =) Super duper happy for her wor~ U r a certified driver loh.. Let's go driving at night next time k.. hee!

..... I need a miracle to happen next Tuesday........ *HELP* (Breaking out in cold sweat) I promise to be good driver alright! =P

Went over to Nihon Mura at The Cathay for their high tea buffet.. Woo~ the enoki bacon.. (I memorized the name) tasted heavenly.. Those that will fly u to heaven kinda taste.. HAha.. Succulent and juicy...... PERFECT! A far cry from the ones I had at the IRAS branch of Nihon Mura.. I had 2 sticks of 3.. hee! Satisfied.....................................
Saw this cute poster about customised paddings, while loitering around.. HAha! it's like a sequel to feli's boobs poster in Bangkok.. Interesting! Shows wear the 'extra paddings' are located for diff kinda bras... hee! Chee Koh Peks.. stop srcutinising hor.......

Anyway, side track abit.. To last Sunday...

The food centre at Chinatown has finally re-opened! 3 cheers...... Good food! in a cleaner environment.. HAha.. the food hawkers were shifted to the temp food centre beside outram MRT.. Now, they are back! Welcome~ haha...

Some random shots while brunching with Daddy and Ah Qi last Sunday =)Very refreshing in such a hot hot oven-baked weather... *fans*

Went to meet my JC classmates for early supper at night =)
Long time no meet wor.. HAha! gatherings are still as nice and simple... Hanged ard at Yishun Dam (to see zhng cars and trucks!...) after eating chicken wings and sipping milo peng at Jalan Lengkok.. HAha...

*I hope my driving revision tml will be ok.. I nv drove for weeks liao..* =P

No comments: