Thursday, May 1, 2008

Long awaited meet-up with my gawa mates!

Pictures galore ahead!
Beautiful and sunny Labour Day.. Super hot indeed.. making me vv sticky loh =P

Went over to ECP to meet my gawa mates!! I think we havent met as a group for around half a year loh.. Tho we havent met in ages, we all share this strong and special bond which is ever so endearing and close to my heart.. Are u touched, Cam? HAha... But, seriously, I say this from the bottom of my heart..

So, Mr Leon, Miss Cam and Miss Lim arranged to meet at ECP Mac before we went to the bicycle shop.. HAha.. Mr Leon is rich liao loh! earning big bucks.. driving big car =P But this guy has a very funny, eccentric and stereotypical view on love/relationships... HAha! Bad bad.. must change (anyway, he's not reading this blog).. HAHA..............

Off we went.. With our bicycles.. from the shop to the other end.. Leon said it's Ford or Fort road.. Im not sure.. Then detoured to bedok jetty.. HAha! poor legs.. tiring leh.. Ive been very outdoor-sy after exams wor =) Im now a lil tanner and redder than before.. I dun wan! =P HAha...

We stopped over at Bedok Jetty to grab some ice cold 100 plus.. where we took pictures and posed as if we were shooting a commercial.. hee!

First up.. Mr Leon
Next.. Miss Cam
Finally.. *ahem* Miss Lim...
HAha.. then we all sat down to admire the sunset and the sea breeze.. It's been a long time since ive cycled loh! But heng.. Im still quite ok.. =) This Leon still asked me if I know how to cycle when he saw my bicycle wobbling.. hmph! =P

Look! no eyes... HAha!

I like our smiles in this picture.. hee!


Happy, crazy and lazy like before... Just a lil older now.. hee!

After ard 2 hrs of cycling, we went back to Mac to meet Dearest Fayn, hubby and their lovely son.. Zeth! Yan dao wor.. HAha!

Posing with baby Zeth..

Baby Zeth with his beautiful mummy Fayn...

Check out his long lashes.. Arent u envious?.. HAha!

Ke Ai Ba!!! Smile until so happy.. =)

They went to have dinner after that.. But i had to leave them coz i have a dinner date with my Auntie and Ah qi..

Guess what... we went over to Fisherman's Wharf for their delicious Fish n Chips..
Lil Jia Xin!.. who is especially clingy to me that evening... HAha! miss me right? =P

She tied her hair leh.. into a short lil pony tail.. Cute until i cannot tahan wor.. =)
Recently, she is vv into pedicure.. HAha! flaunted her painted toe nails to me.. To my amusement, only the first big toe of each leg is painted.. WAHAHA! My auntie did that for her..

I went back to my aunt's place and painted the remaining toes for her.. time for me to show off my skills le.. HAha!!

Look how hiau she is.. Tsk Tsk.. My lil Jia Xin getting hiau le wor =P
TADAH!! Pretty ba................ I did that =)

Went OG to buy sweets with Ah Qi oso.. Hee! Cute cute pig shaped candies.. nice wor.. *Yum Yum*

That concludes my Labour Day! It was indeed "labourous" Tired loh........

No comments: