Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I failed...........

Haiz! The result of my TP test: FAILED

Mainly due to my gan chiong-ness and fear... TSk Tsk! Disappointed can..... Seriously! Expensive lesson... Awaiting Test number 2............... *BLEAHZ* Nvm... No point brooding over it le..

On a lighter note, this song recently caught my attention.. Heard it on radio all the time.. and have been dying to know who sang it.. After youtubing it, I found this.. HAha!

David Cook's rendition of 'Always Be My Baby' by Mariah Carey (Yes, I love her loads too! Big fan of hers) is so earnest, so true and so honest.. I can almost feel his sincerity.. Simple and sweet... Woo~ I fell head over heels with his voice =)

Mariah made the song sound catchy and upbeat.. Cheerful with a lil tinge of playfulness... Nice too =)

David Cook is a contestant of American Idol.. (Now I know he was from IDOL =P) I've got no idea before that.. HAha............. *Suagu*

If u ask me which I prefer......... Hmmm............ I prefer David Cook's... (opps!)

Enjoy people.. Good song! Lovely~

I love the chorus.... HAha..................................

You'll always be a part of me

I'm a part of you indefinitely

Girl don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby...........

No comments: