Monday, September 15, 2008

八月十六。。。

Went to have Zhi Char dinner with Mummy, Daddy and Brother at some kopitiam after work.. It was a lovely dinner on a gloomy Monday.. HAha.. Went Hougang Point to have some bubble tea + shopping at NTUC... Happy tho tired.............................

Daddy said the roundest and brightest moon appears on the 16th day of the lunar 8 month.. HAha.. Being skeptical, I am eager to check out whether what he said was true.. hee! Indeed... The size of the moon scares me a little.. HAha........ It felt like what happened in the movie Bruce Almighty was true.. HAha.. It's so big and bright, it looks horrifyingly near! I can almost imagine myself pulling the moon close to me using some imaginary string..

Aniwae, these pictures were taken along the way to Hougang Point..

It's scaringly huge! Trust me...

That's Daddy and Brother who was fooling around.. Take note of the moon ya. not him =P Big leh.. HAha..
That's Daddy, Mummy and Brother's head in the picture.. Above their heads, is the MOON... I love the way the grey clouds linger around the beautiful white ball.. HAha...

Anyway, though I never had the chance to play with lanterns and candles, or do something very related to the festival, like how I did during the previous years.. I still like Mid-autumn festival.. Happy mooncake festival dear all....................................................

No comments: