Saturday, September 20, 2008

A 'TGIF' Friday

You know.. Such fridays come on alternate weeks.. =P So, if ever there's a 'TGIF' friday for me, I will usually jump for joy.. totally look fwd to it... HAha.. Vv precious.. U wouldnt understand it unless you try it...

Wells, went for a seminar at IE Singapore in the earlier part of the day.. Went lunch with mgr aft that.. plus a lil sneaky shopping too.. WAHAHA...

Then it was fear that came.. Gg back to office was no joke coz it could only mean fear, fear and more fear.. Don't wish to elaborate more..

Met my 18/03 girls for dinner after work =) Went to this korean restaurant in far east square... Vv Korean.. but food is still ok i guess.. Price is ok too... Name of restaurant: BQ korea
The sides that came along............................... I dont see this in food courts.. Nice! But where is my Ikan Bilis?.................

On my right, I saw this.. And I wonder where Hyun Bin's poster is......... (Feli, the half naked guy is Won Bin...) HAha...

But it's the company that matters.. I love my girls so much... I can talk to them about anything and everything.. And they can make me feel so good and comforted after that.. Such wonders.. HAha... Seriously, I feel so happy when I'm with them.. I suddenly miss JC alot when we started laughing over the silliest comments and jokes... reminds me of those days.. Seems like it was yesterday.. Time flies... Lectures, Tutorials, Lab lessons, PE, MOHAN! HAha.............................

No comments: