Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The love for food...

Well............ Basically, I live to eat.. Real food or fake food, I love them all...

Talking about real food, My brother just came back from Japan and bought alot of food back! There is Tokyo banana (A kind of cake), and some exquisite chocolates! Woo....... All the way from Japan!! =) They are so very delicious!

My Brother got me a love charm too! HAha.......... so very sweet of him.... Ah Qi got a 'studies charm', Mum's looked like a 'fortune charm', Dad's was a 'road safety' charm.. HAha...

This is Ah Qi, posing with my love charm... hee!

Talking about fake food, I've always loved exquisitely crafted objects... I love the little mini food made of plastic.. So deliciously fake.. HAha! What's so special about them? Simply because they look so mini and lovely, and the fact that they (Japanese) are able to make it so detailed, draws me to them naturally..
How beautiful!
So........... I've made a pact with myself.. I will get a box of these fake food every month, to please myself.. HAHA! I've just bought a box which costs me $6 (I know its quite exp, but I derive joy from them =P)

This is what I got =)

I went to buy a display case from daiso........... to store the cute lil things.. Haha...

TADAH! I will fill it up slowly.. I feel that the case is a lil too small... It is already more than half filled... I plan to buy a bigger case.................... =)

Let me tell you what is included... We have the cake, a slice cake, 5 plates, 5 forks, 3 party hats, 3 balloons, a box of present, and 2 party blowers.. HOW CUTE!

Next, I need to find a place to display them.............. HAha!

No comments: