Saturday, September 13, 2008

The difference between Cadbury and Royce..

*UPDATES* New pictures added to my Sentosa post.. HAha.. If you are interested, scroll down to the post yea =)

Aniwae, my colleague offered me some chocs on Friday... As he came back from our dept fridge with a small silver bag in his hands, I started to wonder what's inside.. No idea.. He then took out this white squarish box, opened it... Blocks of chocolate were neatly displayed next to each other, forming a brick-like wall.. It was exquisitely sprinkled with some cocoa powder I think.. It was like heaven.......

The chocolate just melts so slowly and nicely inside my mouth.. I so wanna stop it from dissolving.. HAha!

See See See! ROYCE chocolate loh............ I hardly eat such high class/ above average chocs...

Then the few of us in the office started to talk about chocolates.. comparing ourselves to chocs... I said I'm just like the cadbury chocolate.. I'm the heartlander amongst them.. HAha! I eat at hawker centres, shop at hearlander malls, hang around pasar malam..

My colleague, the one who offered me the chocs.. attends LV, Gucci cocktail parties, eats at restaurants, shops at paragon, don't know what pasar malams are.. HAha... Definitely a Royce chocolate..
See the difference.. But nevertheless, I'm proud to be a cadbury chocolate, a heartlander... HAHA!
But seriously, the Royce chocolates are good... hee........................... *Slurp*


No comments: