Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Hong Bao for my folks!

Yeah.. The only thing worth being happy about today is reaching home finally at 8pm.. After OT-ing (rushing something which comes after knock-0ff time), missing 3 full bus number 100.. on a cold, wet, dark, and super stressful day at work.. Oh ya, my cute strappy heels bought from BKK (2 years ago) gave way before lunch time.. Imagine running up and down trying to get work done in them.. I should learn just how to take things slow.. Well, I can only wish...

Back to happy moments! I finally gave my parents the first hong bao from me =) How wonderful to be able to give them red packets.. Went to the pasar malam at night.. It feels even greater being able to spend money, treating them to food/snacks.... I feel absolutely happy... Well, I guess that's the only perk of working for me, at this moment... HAha!

Looking forward to giving them more hongbaos! Whee~ But it's only Tuesday now...


No comments: