Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sometimes I enjoy.....

Long jogs.... thinking about nothing at all.. Just me, my jogging attire and my trusty sports shoes.. Utilising just 2 senses: sight and movement(touch)

Staring into blank space.. Sitting down in a crowded bus.. Oblivious to the surroundings.. With just me, my dearest MP3.. Utilising 1 of the senses: hear

Daydreaming (Untilising no sense at all)... Tho it's said that it's a total waste of time, but hey.. To me, daydreaming is like keeping in touch with ur inner self.. I discover more about myself when I daydream.. HAha..

Take note most of the activities I enjoy do not take up more than 2 senses.. Hee!

Alright! Just another mid week post filled with mid week blabbers...

Oh ya.. was surfing Youtube and I found this song... very nice and old school.. Reminds me of my Primary school days.. It was during PSLE period.. Bands like B*witched, Hanson, Taylor, Kavana, Backstreet boys, Spice girls were super duper popular.. Posters, pictures, u name it, i should have it.. =P

This is 'Will you wait for me'... by Kavana.. How sweet~ Enjoy.........

No comments: