Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Something to look forward to...

After so much talk about the US Crisis... Erm, maybe World Crisis.. Life gets pretty gloomy.. I duno if its me, or the crisis now.. But the trip to Sheng Siong after work gave me a pretty big shock! HAha.. I walked out sighing, shaking my head... =P

My gosh.. 'Fruit Plus' increased its price by 50%! HAha.. I know I sound auntie, but seriously I have to think twice when I buy sweets... Comparing prices and see if I really want it after some insane price hike.. HAha... Prices of my favourite titbits have increased too! *pulls hair*

Amidst all the hype about crisis and price hike, something fortunately put a smile on my face =)

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo are collaborating in a new korean drama which will be released in Korea in Nov.. God knows when the drama will reach my black box.. Haha.. But still! I'm excited.. Yeah....................

The ever so suave Hyun Bin.. Please watch Snow Queen if you havent.. you are missing out on a good show! HAha...

The bubbly Song Hye Gyo.. She needs no introduction... HAha.. Go google =P

One is my favorite Korean actor (swoons...), the other is my favorite Korean actress (winks...) Whee~ Can't wait... The title of the drama: The World They Live In.

Happy!!

No comments: