Thursday, September 11, 2008

Something out of the blue..

Thanks to Angie baby... I got to watch the first play in my life! =) I was at the repertory theatre on Wednesday night to watch a shakepeare play called.. "Love Labour's Lost".. How cultured right? HAha.. But it's defintely something different.. I enjoyed it thoroughly, tho I can only understand 30% of the play.. I'm honest =P HAha... It was a 2.5 hr play.. ended at ard 1030..

Watched the play with Angie baby and her friends.. Namely Grace (Note feli and sy: She is Mr Tan, our english teacher's sister! Small world.. HAha..) and another lovely lady.. I duno how to spell her name =P.. Not forgetting dear Mr Koh too... HAha..
At the entrance of the theatre...
So while waiting for play to start, we camwhored!
I enjoyed the play and I dun mind gg for more in future.. I must learn to be cultured! =)
........................................................................
Thursday evening was spent with the girls... Whee~ Angie, Fanny, and Aijia... Ate at some jap restaurant at PS.. Ichiban Boshi I think.. HAha...

What a spread!
The ladies... Busy eating........
Angie with Fanny... Angie looks super duper cute and chic with her new hairstyle! =)
Aijia and me.........

It was a happy dinner.. Catching up regularly is good... alwiz enjoyable =)

No comments: