Monday, November 10, 2008

7th November is Mr. Koh's Birthday~

Soon after my birthday had passed, Mr. Koh's soon followed.. HAha.. The birthday marathon actually started on 6th November, 1 day before the actual day~

Date: 6 November 2008, Thursday

Was at his place for dinner, where his mum whipped up a feast! HAha... alot of food.... Lucky boy~ HAha.. I had to be decent so I never cam-whored like usual.. how can? HAha.. =P

Seriously, there was alot of food!! and his mum's white fungus dessert is shiok~

Cake cutting session soon followed, some pictures too.. (awaiting to be uploaded...)
Left at around 11.. Time flies!
________________________

Date: 7 November 2008, Friday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. KOH!
Met after work.. And we put put off to Paradiz Centre for a scrumptious dinner~ at Tao's restaurant.. HAha.. Angie and Aijia brought me to this restaurant on my last birthday and I loved the food =)

It's a 7 course dinner... It's a lil different from other restaurants.. I would say they serve 'fusion cuisine' coz I can't tell if it's western or asian... =P They emphasize alot on service, food display and of course, the taste.. I was pretty impressed the during my previous trip.. So here I am again, with Mr. Koh this time round =)

Birthday boy~

We were served with a small cup of strawberry sorbet... Pretty refreshing..Next dish that came.. Some gratin.. sedap~ HAha...

Appetizers soon followed =)

Prawn roll with floss...Some chicken salad with greens and orange... exotic... made my tastebuds confused.. HAha..


Food food food *chanting non-stop*
Fried mushrooms... I like~

My mushroom soup.. Mushroom again =)

His herbal winter melon soup with sharks fin...

My baked flounder.. fish that is.. HAha..


His lamb steak...

Our fruit infused tea........ nice~


Creme Brulee and Chocolate fondue =) Heavenly!!

Happy Birthday dearest Mr. Koh~ =)
Parting shot... before leaving the restaurant.. HAha..
_______________________
Date: 8 November 2008, Saturday
Went to this restaurant at Bukit Timah area with Mr, Koh's friends... for XXL pizza.. meaning the pizzas they serve is super big lo... HAha..
The table cloth is actually pp, and since they provided crayons.. HAha.. we started drawing while waiting for the food to come..
Benny's mysterious girl...
Mr. Koh's Slyvester...
My Hello Kitty... =)
Weiting's hand..
The calamari that came shortly...

Our BIG BIG pizza!! HAha... VV big I tell ya.......... Super big!
With the birthday boy~
Adjourned to Jurong hill... for prawning! HAha.. My first time prawning leh...
The boys hard at work... HAha..
Jasmine caught the first prawn!!
Mr Koh concentrating hard... HAha... fisherman at work~ =P
I waited.........
and waited.... NO PRAWNS!! HAha......................
Group shot... without Weiting though.. he's the camera man.... hee!
Our result: 2 rods, 3 hours, 60 bucks, 3 miserable prawns!!
HAha... I wanna go prawning again.................... =)

No comments: