Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick~

Like really sick~

First it was the sore throat on Monday, then the fever at night, then the super runny nose on Tuesday (almost died in office~ got a scare when a colleague said that some ppl die from flu - CHOI!), Cough on Wednesday morning.. That's it... I'm down~

I hate doctors (with the exception of the charming and young doctors, often featured in Korean dramas) haha... seriously~ If not for the MC to prove that I'm sick, I would never... NEVER, ever... step into those horrible, virus-infested clinics...

Wanted to go to the nearest clinic from my place.. amazed at my ability to walk so far out just to visit the doc =P CLOSED! my heart sank~

Took a bus and went to another clinic in Serangoon Garden... costs me a whopping $51 bucks......... For goodness sake~ It's just common flu!!! Luckily I can claim from company.. Paying only 5 bucks (when reimbursed).. Makes me wonder why the med is soooo exp? they better make me well soon................ and no, the doc was old and not handsome (I wish~).. HAha...

Somebody save me~ Sick, awful nasal voice, bored, lethargic, no appetite, drowsy... And yes, it's about to rain now............. I can either go glue myself to the bed, or do something interesting...

Out of the ordinary Wednesday~ Yes, it's only Wednesay.. Monster is coming back tml... =P
End of all ramblings~ Thursday will be sunny bright and cheerful~ Keeping the faith... Stay healthy people! =)

No comments: