Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wants to jet away~~

I want to go overseas~ fly off to somewhere relaxing (beaches/resorts would be good), vibrant (places with lotsa shopping/food would be nice), scenic (adverturous hiking/trekking sounds exciting) =) So many choices, so little time and money =P

See... I've prepared my passport........ a big blue one! =)
So very cute.. found this on Mr. Yen's table.. haha! Had to pose with it........
Look how huge this passport is........
Went to Ramen Ten with Shiyou, Feli and Mr. Koh after work...
I had Tom Yum soup based ramen with chicken cutlet..
Mr. Koh ordered his Miso ramen with crayfish.. dry... looks just like mee pok to me... HAha!

Miss Shiyou had her paper steamboat... I 'kop' all her crabmeat.. WAHAHA! Yes.. she is camera-shy... =P

Miss Felicia joined us a lil later........ =)

We spent the rest of the night chatting abt old times... and chilling at Mc Donald's sipping coke and milkshake, eating the all time favorite sundae ice cream....................... How I wish we neednt work the next day.. But wells..... It was an enjoyable meet up!

So many holidays are coming....... I feel excited all of a sudden... =)

No comments: