Thursday, November 20, 2008

X'mas Gift Exchange~

Though there's still a long way to go before Santa comes to town, the Lim family is all excited and definitely cant wait for this joyous occasion to arrive! =)

To me, X'mas is a time for joy, love and warmth... Though sometimes I really hope the rain (since it is always rainy towards the end of the year) will suddenly turn into snow.. =P And I can get to wear pretty winter clothings.. hee...

During X'mas, the Lim family will usually gather for a nice and hearty meal together... Be it at home or at some kopitiam eating Zhi char =P HAha.. and the thing I look forward most to is GIFT EXCHANGING! =)

Usually I will be the one in charge of writing our names on a piece of small paper, then I will put them in a nice pouch/bag/cup... Then we will take turns to pick out a piece of pp.... to see who we will present the xmas gift to =) How fun~

My sweet sweet pouch.. HAha..

Isnt it lovely? Everyone gets a gift, and no one is being left out.. HAha... Gifts are usually not expensive tho.. it's the thought that counts isnt it? =)

Since almost all in my family reads my blog, I shant reveal who I've picked... SECRET!

*santa claus is coming to town~~* =)

No comments: