Monday, November 24, 2008

Small Food No. 2........

Look Look Look! Mini food sighted~
Yay! Bought my 2nd box of mini food... Mini food heals my hungry soul.. hee.... This time around, I bought my mini food at this toy shop at Wheelock =) *beams* You know, it's pretty hard to find mini food leh... if you are lucky, you might find it in some action city outlets... ocassionally at Meidi-ya (jap supermarket at Novotel basement).. HAha... makes me cringe and sigh when I can't find them..

HAha.. But now I know where to get them.. Guaranteed stock, chop chop confirm! Unless the shop close down... But seriously, small food is pretty expensive wor... more expensive than the real food =P

You'll know what you'll be getting when you buy at this shop because they will open the box to see what's inside before hand.. So, they will indicate what's inside simply by sticking a sticker on the respective designs printed on the box... Clever? A good thing abt this is, there will be a range of prices for such small food.. The cheaper ones will be of coz the not so nice ones.. HAha..

For fanatics like me, who are crazy abt them but don't have much to spare... will definitely choose cheaper ones.. hee...

Nevertheless, let me reveal what I've got.. at 4 bucks! =)

So cute so sweet so delicious~ Japanese pancakes and biscuits.. exquisitely crafted and painted.. They even have vvv beautiful boxes to contain the pancakes.. =)

Don't they look delicious? Too real......... Real-er than the real ones.. HAha! *drooling*

They even have a brochure kinda card.. accompanying the delicacies..
This is one of the cheaper sets available... Still as nice tho =) But when I feel richer, I will buy a nicer one, a more expensive set... hee!
Presenting to you.... My collection so far~~~ (I need a new display box... haha...)
Waiting for my next pay~ hurry hurry.........................

No comments: