Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crocs Sale!!

Was over at Singapore Expo on Saturday... For the first ever (I think) Crocs Sale in Singapore... Yippeee~ I'm not a big big fan of Crocs, but recently, the designs they introduced were nice enough to change my perception of them.. They no longer manufacture ugly and disgusting chunky-full of holes kinda rubber clogs.. HAha.. They have vv lovely and sweet designs like this..
It has a lovely name too... They call it the Alice~

I so wanna get a pair of this at the fair.. But but...haiz~ They're so hot!!

So, Mr Koh and I went to the sale on Saturday.. Reached at around 3pm, but was shocked by the insane queue to get in... Mind you, just to get in, not paying... HAha!

We went to the food fair first, just to let the shocking fact sink in... HAha.. We filled our stomachs, to prepare for the 'battle' ahead.. I really wanted to back out initially, but Mr Koh said since we're there, might as well experience this whole crazy sale.. HAha.. I'm glad we went ahead...

So after 30 mins of queueing, we entered the hall.. I remembered so vividly.. Hall 4A!

HAha.. welcome to the crocs' den... *be prepared to whack and be whacked*

With only the Alice in mind, I dashed to the womens' corner, hoping to get hold of a pair... Sadly and disappointingly~ I only see the dark turquoise colour left... no size 8 too! Goodness.. I expected it coz I know alot of women were asking for Alice since Friday (btw, I was there on Friday too =P, but Alice's shipment was slated to come in on Saturday)

My heart sank for a few seconds, but it's ok... HAha.. I eventually bought a pair of light turquoise sandals, and a pair of shoes (more for long dist walking)... and also a pair of shocking pink and orange pair of sandals for mummy........ HAHA! Hip de k... =P


All mine~ $20 and $30 (up: $100+) respectively.. HAha.. Cheap like crazy~


Mummy's... $20...Mr Koh's 'endeavor'... $20...
Our LOOT!! HAha... We have to buy something.. =P The women at the sale were so aggressive... The shoved, pushed and shouted for sizes.. HAha.. I feel so inferior to them... I'll never do that.. My strategy.. slowly and steadily manouver my way in.. HAha.. when asking for sizes, ask with a smile.. They will attend to you.. HAHA...
Oh ya, I like to scan through the floor for pairs which some people discard.. They'll usually leave it on the ground.. everywhere! HAHA.. You'll find treasures sometimes~
Poor Mr Koh started queueing when I'm still shopping around.. HAha.. I joined in after giving up on searching.. Queueing alone is super boring! I realized.. It's much better when you have someone to talk to while waiting to pay.. It was a 2 hr long wait.. =P
Yeah~ At least we bought something...The sky was dark when we finally came out of expo... A candid shot of Mr. Koh and jr... and our loot from the crocs fair and food fair.. btw, I bought fish crackers from Mei Zhen Xiang before going for the sale... Those crackers went through thick and thin with us.. HAha...
Dinner was at Changi Airport! Popeyes =)
Posed with Mickey and family at T3 after dinner...
It says... 'Celebrate the Magic at Changi Airport'... I can smell Christmas... Santa's on his way~
*jingle bells*

No comments: