Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sales, sales, sales...................

Tis the season to be a spendthrift, fa lalalala lalalala................................ Look at the flying xmas trees... Shot taken at Suntec City =)

WANTED: Woman with uncontrollable shopping urge... Hazard! =P

First it was Tangs, then it was Robinsons.. Then came Charles and Keith, then it was Wingtai... My goodness~ We've only just began the sale epidemic......
Poor legs have been badly tortured by my merciless heels... Ridiculous long queues at sales, huge crowd of people, shockingly low prices.. HAha...

Wanted to buy some good facial pdts... but am still waiting for an incredible sale that can make me part with my money =P

So far, I've spent 48 at Charles and Keith.. 2 pairs of lovely heels for $9 each, a bag for mummy ($15)and a bag ($15) for myself... Ultra cheap... I've decided, I shant buy new heels for CNY liao... HAHA!
I love this bag... ALOT! Like a bowling bag~ =)

Resisted the temptation for Wingtai sale... =P Awaiting more........... I'm guarding my pockets well.. hee!

But anyways~ I'm excited about x'mas.......... getting gifts for loved ones, humming x'mas carols, eating good food... Immersing in the festive mood.... *jingle bells*

I've always loved Novembers and Decembers... When young, end of year would mean holidays, no school, only slacking... and now, when im working, end of year is still as nice... I still look forward to it... more money to spend, more good food, more presents!! HAHA.........

_________________________

Was doing some market survey at Raffles Place area with Peronel and Wilson last week... After a hard day's work.. This is how we reward ourselves.. HAha.. At this beautiful coffee house inside the Red Dot Museum......... =)
What a silly pose! Girls~~ =P (shots were secretly taken when Wilson went out for a smoke... HAHA =P)

No comments: