Sunday, November 23, 2008

A non-typical Saturday work day...

Was at DBS auditorium for a SIAS corporate profiling seminar on Saturday afternoon.. Purpose of me being there is to be at my company's booth and attend to any queries which investors have..

Spent the morning memorising dividend payout, revenue, company growth priorities, figures and figures.. HAha.. felt like studying for some exams.. Well-prepared to defend any arrows that meanie investors might fire =P

Reached early, and started mingling with my colleagues..

This are the loveliest ladies I like to talk to in office.. Li lee and Anne~

The scandalous pair in BD... HAHA! Both married, not to each other.. hee~ Wilson and Peronel..
No pictures of me.. =( It's in another camera.. HAha!

So.. it was break time and investors started scrambling out like army of ants.. A long queue started to form, not in front of my booth.. but at the buffet counter.. HAha.. Singaporeans~

Then slowly, some came over, took free Annual reports and corporate brochures and left.. nv asked much.. Then, this ah-beng look-a-like man came over, took some brochures, and asked my sales colleague.. " Why is it that the top management received so much payout compared to the dividend that the investors receive?"

I was stunned.. Seriously, he is sooooooo direct, so very direct.. I respect his courage, but hated his qn... HAHA! how to ans? you think I'm the boss meh? I'm a poor, salaried employee leh~

Anyway, I think my colleague managed to shake him off with his trademark smile and laughter, trying to divert the topic... talk abt some other key performing units.. and slowly walked away~ haha..

The remaining day was spent strolling along orchard road with Li Lee before meeting Mr. Koh for dinner..
It was a wet and cold Saturday~ Haha.. Looking forward to a dry and fair Sunday =)
Time for bed~ *Yawns*

No comments: