Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Counting down to the weekends!

So fast... I'm about to say goodbye to Wednesday.. And it's gonna be Thursday soon... Then! It's Friday....... woohoo! HAha.. I cant wait.. I dont have to report for work this Saturday.. =) Work is piling up... And I seriously feel important in the company =P The thing about working there is that the learning curve is exponential........ Seriously! I think I need to get used to this kinda working life.. It's sooooo challenging.. The fact that I will need to present the corporate overview to my dept head and manager next week, sends chills down my spine.. *help* I'm barely 2 weeks there.........
But, nothing's gonna break my stride =) Though scared, I will learn from my mistakes.. Better learn now than later...

Well, life basically revolves ard breakfast at home (Quality time with parents), work, lunch, work, dinner (My precious time of the day), sleep........... and the cycle continues... It's all about getting used to it, looking at the bright side of things to make working life more worthwhile.. HAha.. Other than that, spending quality time with loved ones is still on top of my list =)

Aniwaes................. work aside...............

National Day is just around the corner.. was chatting with mummy earlier this morning, and got to know that Ah Qi's gg back to sch on friday 5-8pm for National Day celebration.. How fun right??

I so miss those celebrations... I remembered back in those days (now, I sound old...) National Day celcebrations were such big events! We have loads of programmes lined up for the day (usually half).. HAha... From the marching of the diff contingencies, performance by the dance club, some skids? Singing of national day songs.. waving the lil flags in the air while singing...........

After which, we would all go out together.. paint the town red.. watch movies, eat, sing and be merry............. How nice! =)

Aww........ Now, I can only wait for Ah Qi/my kids to tell me what happened during the celebrations.. HAha! Or.......... I can go and be a teacher!... (probable in future) hee.......

Once again, National Day is here again.. It's hard not to notice that Singapore is 43 years old le.. So many retail outlets offering 43% discounts.. HAha... So many flags flying high and proud, tho I see lesser flags hanging outside HDB flats nowadays.. I used to bug my parents to hang.. Now, we dont really bother about it.. opps! National day songs have also become the hottest hits in town =P

Can you still remember every word of the national anthem? HAha....... Dont you dare forget..

Can't wait for the weekends to come... Please.. soon! I so wanna whip something up over the weekends..... hands are itchy... So wanna brunch with mummy, so wanna go watch the fireworks, so wanna wake up late, so wanna do so many things...

So, please........ Saturday, please run faster! =P You're almost there.........



No comments: