Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Younger Days.... continued...

There are a few reasons why I'm so fascinated with anything related to the aviation industry..

Anything that flies high up in the air, grabs my attention... It's the running/operations of this dynamic industry that makes me yearn to work in the aviation industry...... Definitely an interesting and unforgettable experience.. Something that I look forward to in future.. Maybe not now, sadly... but I'll keep the faith.. A friend recently told me she rejected the offer to work in the aviation sector, and I really wonder why??? HAha.........

Flipping through my photo albums, I found a few pictures of my younger days..

I guess it's because I've been so exposed to aeroplanes when I was young, and that it unknowingly grows on me.. Visiting the airport, attending airshows, exhibitions... Never fails to bring a smile onto my face.. I know I've always loved the planes.. Not forgetting the lovely airport of coz... =)
I have evidence... HAha!With my pretty mummy.. HAha! She used to have 5 suitors at the same time wor.. hee... My idol =P Posing in front of the Changi International Trade and Exhibition Centre..

Yes, Ive finally worn a longer dress... Have to be prim and proper wor.. Hee!

I don't know why I had to lift my skirt so high that it nearly exposed my undies.. HAha.. I guess I was trying to pose for the picture.. And I remembered my dearest photographer (Papa Lim that is), always asked me to pose this way... Usually one hand on the waist, the other lifting the ends of my dress.. Trying to strike a sweet and girlish pose while doing it...

I realized that this pose has become a trademark.. coz as I flipped through some individual shots of myself, the same pose haunts me............... HAHA!

HAHA................... See what I mean? Overdo liao......................... But as I laugh at my own pictures, I'm glad/thankful to have Papa Lim to help me take such beautiful pictures of me when I was young... =) At least I'll have some pictures to show my kids/grandchildren next time! HAha..

It's Sunday loh............... Enjoy ur Sunday people =)

No comments: