Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shokudo

Was at Suntec City this aftn... Wanted to visit Comex, but was deterred by the horrible crowd.. Walked ard City hall, Suntec and Marina instead.. Met my dearest Angie there too... She looked radiant! *woots* (P.S Angie, I love your top!) hee...

As Mr Koh was feeling rich, he treated me to Shokudo! The Japanese Restaurant with a theme similar to marche.. Had truck loads of food...

Jap Ebi and bacon with wasabi mayo pizza: 7.80++
Rosti with curry: 6.80++
Chicken leg with egg and rice: 9.80++
omelette with unagi: 5.80++
Mango dessert packed with lotsa mangoes: 6.80++
Total Bill: 43.55

I duno why I remembered the prices so well.. But the food sure tasted good! Esp the Jap Pizza... Im drooling now.. HAha!

The aircon is so strong! Poor Mr Koh... *sniff sniff*


From top (Clockwise): Unagi omelette, Chicken leg with rice and egg, Rosti with curry...


Jap Pizza with Mango dessert!

His turn.. I forced him to pose.. =P

Monday is here again.......... Can't wait for Friday to come!

No comments: