Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Lifang!

Thursday evening was spent with my bro, ah qi, and my dearest Beh beh yi =) Headed over to AMK Hub for pepper lunch! Woo~ Salmon pepper rice has alwiz been my number 1! Just like how honey oat cold cut trio with red wine sauce (Subway) has alwiz topped my chart... =P HAha...

Rushed out of office aft 6.. only to be drove around in circles by the 155 bus.. Took me round the estate, and then came out to the next bustop in front of the bustop I intitally boarded (same stretch of road).. If you know what I mean.. It's quite amusing and irritating at the same time.. The atrocious jam at aljunied didnt help much..

Finally, it was dinner time =)
We were famished for goodness sake! Whee~

Friday! Duno whether to love it or hate it.........
Met up with the girls to celebrate dearest Lifang's birthday! =) Happy Birthday my dear *hugz*
With the birthday girl! =)

Lazed around at Timbre again... Different company this time round......... There was this happy hour promotion.. Buy 2 glasses of beer and get a pizza free! So... since there are 4 of us ard, we of coz ordered 4 glasses of beer and 2 pizzas........ Spent: 6o Bucks!
I personally do not like beer.. Drinking beer on an empty stomach made me tipsy after a while.. I remembered telling the girls I feel like the world is spinning after few sips... HAha! Lousy drinker leh............ I used to be able to drink alot more.. =P

Don't be deceived by the smile.. I do not like beer! HAha...
Our delicious hawaiian pizza *YUMMY*

Made a personal birthday dedication for Lifang as there was live band singing... Acoustic.. The song we chose for her: Always be my baby... HAha! Very soulfully sang by the guys (it was the same band that performed when I was there the other time).. One of the guys even took a glance at Lifang while singing.. HAha............ seriously, it's funny =P
The cake we got for the birthday girl was cheesecake with choc cake base and....... A Mooncake! How apt! HAha......... It was hilarious.. I call it the fusion! =) Since mid autumn festival is around the corner, we bought one to celebrate together.. It's my first mooncake...

Keeping in mind that I still hafta work the next day, I left earlier....... Felt real bad not being able to stay longer.. Tho I reali wanted to stay on..... But I was feeling very tired by then... Went home feeling like a zombie.. Fridays really don't feel the same if you have to work on Saturdays.. *Boo*

Aniwae, we're meeting up soon! haha.. coz silly seetoh forgot to bring Lifang's present =)... HAha! I shall await our next meet-up!

No comments: